- Bakery formulation: How to cope with the salt reduction dilemma. (2016)
The World of Food Ingredients, June, 28, 30, 32.
- Bread and other bakery products (2016)
In (ed. P. Subramaniam) The stability and shelf life of food, 2nd edn. pp.431-460, Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, UK.
- Cookies, Biscuits and Crackers: Formulation, Processing and Characteristics (2016)
In: Wrigley, C., Corke, H., and Seetharaman, K., Faubion, J., (eds.) Encyclopedia of Food Grains, 2nd Edition, pp. 37-43. Oxford: Academic Press.
- Sour Dough Technology. (2016)
In: Wrigley, C., Corke, H., and Seetharaman, K., Faubion, J., (eds.) Encyclopedia of Food Grains, 2nd Edition, pp. 25-29. Oxford: Academic Press.
- Bread: Breadmaking Processes. (2016)
In: Caballero, B., Finglas, P., and Toldrá, F. (eds.) The Encyclopedia of Food and Health vol. 1, pp. 478-483. Oxford: Academic Press.
- A review of some aspects of the practical importance of assessing flour quality
(2015) Cereal Technology 03/2015, 128-137.
- Puff pastry and trends in fat reduction: an update
(2015) International Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Frozen dough and par-baked products
(2014) In Ed. W. Zhou, Bakery Products Science and Technology, Wiley-Blackwell, 523-538.
- Measuring cell structure to understand bread quality
(2013) Cereal Technology
- Assessing bakery functionality
(2012) The World of Food Ingredients, April/May